Counter Terror Business
Launched in 2010, Counter Terror Business helps to deliver key strategies to combat terrorism. Its target audience includes the Intelligence Services, Police, Home Office, Ministry of Defence, Border Control, Customs, Aviation and Port Authorities.
Intelligence officers, procurement officials and department heads in local and central government all benefit from the topical contributions made by industry experts, which helps to spread global best practice in combatting terrorism. Also included in its distribution are heads of private sector concerns and other organisations involved in security and defence.
In-depth content from government agencies and worldwide experts in counter terrorism cover:
- Effective counter-terrorism strategies and the latest information from Government agencies
- Emerging threats: CBRN, terrorism and organised crime, cyber-terrorism
- Best practices for effective inter-agency collaboration
- Policy and frameworks for emergency planning and crisis management
- Defence and emergency services procurement updates
- Specialist Training, Recruitment and HR management
- Security products for the armed forces, emergency services and private sector security operations
Counter Terror Business is an official media partner to Counter Terror Expo, the world's largest event for the global Counter Terrorism industry. The secure exhibition showcases the latest in specialist security technologies, products and solutions which form a crucial part of counter terror capabilities.
The recently staged Counter Terror Awards recognises individuals and organisations which have implemented successful strategies to stengthen national security, and is staged alongside Counter Terror Expo in London.