Counter Terror Business
Counter Terror Business magazine, launched in 2010, is a specialist publication distributed to heads of security, intelligence officers, procurement officials and department heads in local and central government. Its target audience includes the Intelligence Services, Police, Home Office, Ministry of Defence, Border Control, Customs, Aviation and Port Authorities.
Also included in its distribution are heads of private sector concerns and other organisations involved in security and defence.
In-depth editorials from government agencies and worldwide experts in counter terrorism will cover:
- Effective counter-terrorism strategies and the latest information from Government agencies
- Emerging threats: CBRN, terrorism and organised crime, cyber-terrorism
- Best practices for effective inter-agency collaboration
- Policy and frameworks for emergency planning and crisis management
- Defence and emergency services procurement updates
- Specialist Training, Recruitment and HR management
- Security products for the armed forces, emergency services and private sector security operations
The magazine is an official media partner to Counter Terror Expo. The event is a secure exhibition showcasing the latest is specialist security technologies, products and solutions which form a crucial part of counter terror capabilities.